IAM Operations Manager / Technical Lead
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for Identity and Access Management Manager/Tech Lead for a Melbourne based contract role.
1. Architectural and Process Knowledge around Identity Management and Identity Governance across any IAM tool.
2. Idea of handling any AAA server using Radius and Tacacs+
3. Idea of Federation using SAML, OAuth and OpenID
4. Full Architectural Knowledge around Privileged access management
5. Knowledge around User Access Review (UAR) Processes / User Access Certifications.
6. Knowledge around LDAP and associated functionality like authentication and group memberships, policies, etc
7. Full Process Knowledge around organizational Identity and Access Management
8. Use and idea around MFA ( like RSA and Okta Verify) ]
9. Other authentication mechanism like Kerberos, OAM , etc.
10. Idea of Cloud Services and exposure to SaaS platform
11. Team Management Skills and troubleshooting skills around complex problems to guide the team.
12. Architectural Knowledge of Physical Car/Key management systems – Honeywell EBI, Quantum Safe, Traka
13. Knowledge of Java, Python (optional), Perl for scripting.
14. Knowledge of Best practices and Control standard around Cloud Security Alliance guidelines, NIST, ASD essential 8, ISO 27K, COBIT, ITIL
15. Good to have these Certifications : CISSP, CISM , CCSK(CCSP) , CISA,
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.