Senior RPA Developer
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for Senior RPA Developers for a Permanent role in Auckland location. You will be a part of a Global Consulting firm for one of their major projects.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Technical Skills :
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing UiPath process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new UiPath processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of UiPath processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with UiPath on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT(User Acceptance Testing) phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries/objects
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in agile development practice
- Solid RPA platform knowledge
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.