Network Security Lead
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for an experienced Network Security Lead for a role based in Melbourne location. You will be a part of a Global Consulting Company for one of their exciting projects.
- Hands-on experience on operating, upgrading, troubleshooting, and implementing below mentioned Security Technologies
- Firewall (Checkpoint/Cisco/PA) , F5/NetScaler VPN & Load Balancers, Proxy & Antivirus.
- Experienced in handling network related security incidents.
- Perform technical and operational risk assessments on security technologies listed above.
- Participate in vendor discussion to identify the right solution for the customer environment.
- Participate in solution design related discussions and own the network security design.
- Work with key stakeholders for regular service reviews and identify gaps/improvement to stabilize customer environment.
- Provides recommendations for architecture enhancements in line with ever changing threat landscape to ensure customers’ security posture is green. This includes working with backend sales and pre-sales team and giving commercial cost effective proposals
- Help customer decide on better and secure solution by doing product comparative analysis, performing POC, recommending right product, install, implement and manage the same, in line with customers’ IT security policy and business goals
- Providing consultative approach for specific IT Security domain / tool / technology
- Leading a team of rookies and L1 technical members for effective delivery of services.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.