Location : Auckland
We are looking for an experienced MuleSoft Developer a Sydney based role. This is a Permanent role with one of Global Consulting client.
- Strong implementation experience of OpenIDM, OpenAM and OpenDJ.
- Hands-on experience with MuleSoft, CloudHub and API Management.
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and complex business logic tying in system, process and experience API layers
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML, XQuery, JQuery, Spring and SOA
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT and MuleSoft
- Strong experience with one of the following programming languages: Java
- Groovy experience is a plus
- MuleSoft certification is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.