Arc GIS Consultant
Location : Sydney
We are looking for Arc GIS Consulttant for a client in Sydney. Be a part of an industry leading company to provide GIS solutions to their customers.
- Worked on at least 3 ArcGIS Development or Implementation Projects on ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS desktop , will be good if have exposure of Cloud as well
- Client Interaction and requirement gathering experience will be added advantage. Coordinates activities across programming team to ensure successful design strategy that meet functional requirements
- Required hands-on experience with ArcGIS suite of Applications Support and Integration
- Experience in at least 2 of the following ArcGIS Desktop Configuration and knowledge on rest of them – Application Customization, Data Integration, Online / Offline map, Database configuration, Reports
- Experience on Configuration, Customizing Adding Layers, Monitoring and Reporting and Analytics.
- Experience in Synchronous and Asynchronous API usage and connectivity
- Knowledge of Data integrator and worked on User exit and Processing class
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Server Customization
- Should have knowledge of .NET, PL/SQL and database
- Domain functional knowledge – Geographical Information Systems Projects
- Should be ArcGIS consultant. Good to have latest certification
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities