User Researcher Consultant
Location : Canberra
We are hiring for User Researcher Consultant for our government client based in Canberra.
- work closely with the product manager and designers to ensure prioritisation of the work to meet the needs of the users
- • be responsible for building a deep understanding of the users and their behaviour, and providing insight to the team about how users interact with products and services
- • take the lead on planning research, running sessions with real users, and communicating findings back to the whole team, creating actionable insights to guide work
- • identify and understand the right research questions to answer and the best research method to use to support decision making both within the team and to inform strategy
- • work openly and collaboratively to share your ideas, knowledge and approach with team members to build the user research capability and community in Austrade
- You will also be an effective member of the team by
- • contributing to a positive and rewarding work environment and supporting team members through uncertainty and change
- • demonstrating and communicating the value of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.