BMC ADDM Consultant
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for a BMC ADDM Consultant for a Melbourne based Contract with our consulting client.
- Administration, maintenance, upgrades/patching for BMC discovery tool
- Perform the Application Modeling using ADDM
- Hands on experience on ADDM maintenance and upgrades
- The ADDM Admin will interface with application owners and technical specialists to define and update application models
- Good Experience on building Application and Business Service models in ADDM and the CMDB
- Perform discoveries and trouble shoot issues to systems for discovery and work towards improving the discovery count
- Knowledge of configuring ADDM system across difference platforms
- Hands on experience with ADDM and CMDB integration, updating data in the CMDB and modifying the CMDB structure
- Collaboration with ITSM tools service manager, process managers, and application owners
- Knowledge on configuration and development using AIE, Reconciliation, and Normalization
- Work with ITSM program office to ensure data gathered is consistent with overall program requirements
- Knowledge/experience with TPL scripting will be added advantage
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.