Location : Melbourne
We are looking for a Troux Developers for a role based in Melbourne. You will be working for a Global Consulting Firm for one of their major projects.
- The Key requirement is a Developer who understands Meta Modelling, UIs and APIs (as well as XML file formatting) and be able to exploit the schema of Enterprise Architecture Application TROUX schema quickly.
- · Understanding of XML changes required for linking fields in Troux
- · Understanding of Troux metamodel
- · Customization of Troux UI
- · Knowledge on how to use Troux API
- Knowledge in Troux (Optional)
- Application types enabled in Troux
- Mandatory fields defined and enabled in Troux
- Review changes and impact with Data architecture
- Review and update field values in Troux
- Existing ownership mandatory fields with role base selction (Peoplesoft integration)
- Automated role based updates to cater for moves and changes (Peoplesoft integration)
- Also the architect should have good knowledge in XML knowledge who can make changes in Troux (technical)
- The key responsibility of this XML Data Architect role with good knowledge in Troux is to work with Domain and Tech Area Architects. Strong knowledge in XML and to explore the Troux Application change
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.