Senior Adobe Campaign Developer / Architect
Location : Perth
We are looking for Senior Adobe Campaign Developer/Architect for a role based in Perth.
As a Senior Adobe Campaign Developer/Architect, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support.
You will work with different stakeholders on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and subsequently into technical design.
- Maintains data standards and procedures to ensure complete and accurate data, as it relates to customer relationship manager integration.
- Extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources, transforms data structure to target schemas, and loads and updates data lists and data tables.
- Campaign development, including activities for segmentation, campaign targeting and workflow in Adobe Campaign v6/v7/Classic, A/B testing, drip campaigns, campaign implementation, reporting, and analytics.
- Develops functional/technical specifications documentation and write requirements, and training documentation.
- Develops and manages contextual, personalized messages, program logic for campaign workflows.
- Evaluates and/or provides high level estimates, and works with stakeholders and manage communication as project requirements evolve.
- Provides deliverables and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Researches and establishes standards-based approaches to usability and development.
- Researches and establishes infrastructure and site modifications to improve performance, and/or the user experience.
- Maintains knowledge, researches and advises of new technologies as they relate to improving service levels, business processes, and/or the value of the unit.
- Drives continuous improvements in performance, extensibility, reliability, and usability.
Must have Skills
- 4+ years’ experience administering the Adobe Campaign Manager platform in a large scale environment: installation, configuration, monitoring, system support and issue resolution
- Manage and monitor performance and scalability for Adobe Campaign Manager
- Knowledge/experience to support the development of marketing campaigns
- Should have a good understanding about the end-to-end digital marketing landscape.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of when to use advanced coding techniques, such as:
- Dynamic data (via JSON, XML, or Web Services)
- Custom code vs. third-party solutions
- Server-side logic
- User-specific data delivery, based on user types, and/or group permissions
- Familiarity in integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe ID Services and Adobe Target.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems.
- Excellent knowledge of usability principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment to achieve desired results.
- Experience in migrating to Adobe Campaign from other campaign platforms
- Experience in IBM Unica / Salesforce Campaign Management / Oracle Eloqua / Similar tools
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.