PeopleSoft Technical Lead
Location : Sydney
We are looking for a PeopleSoft Tech Lead for a long term contract in Sydney.
• 07+ years’ experience as a PeopleSoft Technical Lead for multiple large PeopleSoft projects
• 07+ years’ experience in designing, creating, and overseeing large complex high availability PeopleSoft Financial Systems
• 07+ years’ experience managing ERP Development Lifecycles
• 07+ years’ experience with developing PeopleSoft upgrade paths (including Tools)
• 07+ years’ experience in implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications App Engine and App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interface, SQR, PS Query, Application Messaging, and XML using PeopleTools, PL/SQL
• 07+ years’ experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
• 07+ years ability to alter project direction based on PM or Executive Direction
• 3+ years PeopleSoft Technical/Development experience
• 3+ years’ experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale PeopleSoft and/or Maximo environment
• 3+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2 and People Tools 8.53 and/or Maximo 7.5 or higher
• 4+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft Integration tools (using PeopleTools 8.53 or higher) like Integration Broker in building real-time and batch interfaces with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft systems
• 4+ years’ experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance, test phases
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.