SQL Lead/Developer AWS
Location : Brisbane
We are hiring for a SQL Lead/Developer AWS for Brisbane location.
- Developer/Lead - SQL on AWS• Strong SQL Background, with capability to understand and write SQL with a performance mindset
• Strong Unix Background, able to work and navigate on Unix environments.
• Strong understanding of Mass Parallel Processing (MPP) Databases (Netezza & Redshift)
• Proficient with version control tools Stash/Bitbucket and Source Tree
• Strong understanding of BI data structures and how to optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools (Tableau & Cognos)
• Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
• Able to understand and develop Unix/Perl scripts and Java code ( nice to know Python, JSON, Ruby )
• Knowledge and experience in AWS cloud environment
• Understand and promote Test Driven Development
• Ability to apply DevOps practices across diverse architectures version control, branching, continuous build
• Ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of complex business problems/requirements to develop solutions and designs, regardless of existing areas of expertise or specialisation
• Ability to define complex and innovative technical solutions to business problems with due consideration to the business problem, group synergies and commercial realityOracle SQL-L3 - Essential
Netezza - Optional
DB2 SQL - Alternate
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.