Location : Melbourne
We are looking for Experienced Sharepoint Architect for our Consulting Client. You will be part of a large team supporting ongoing Sharepoint Projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience in SharePoint (multiple version) Design, Development & Administration.
- · Architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects).
- · Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365 / SharePoint Online,
- · Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET, .Net, WWF
- · Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as products from AvePoint,
- Metalogix, Quest, etc.
- · Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint
- · platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals as well as external web sites.
- · Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
- · Working understanding of web services, BDC/BCS, Excel services, etc.
- · Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- · Relevant working experience including expertise in “Enterprise Architecture” consulting skills such as
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.