Location : Sydney
We are looking for a ServiceNow Analyst for a Permanent role based in Sydney location. You will be a part of a global consulting firm for one of their major projects
The Configuration Analyst has the following responsibilities:
• Proposes scope of the Asset and Configuration Management processes, function, the items that are to be controlled, and the information that is to be recorded; develops Asset and Configuration Management standards, plans and procedures
• Trains Asset and Configuration Management specialists and other staff in Asset and Configuration Management principles, processes and procedures
• Supports the creation of the Asset and Configuration Management Plans and principles and their implementation
• Creates Asset and Configuration Management processes and procedures, which includes CI registration procedures; access controls and privileges; ensures that the correct roles and responsibilities are defined in the Asset and Configuration Management Plans and procedures
• Proposes and agrees with the asset and configuration manager CIs to be uniquely identified with naming conventions; ensures that developers and configuration system users comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, lifecycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates
• Liaises with the configuration administrator/librarian on population of the asset and CMS; manages asset and CMS, central libraries, common codes and data; ensures regular housekeeping of the asset and CMS
• Uses or provides the asset and CMS to facilitate impact assessment for RFCs and to ensure that implemented changes are as authorized; creates change records, configuration baselines, and package release records in order to specify the effect on Is of an authorized change; ensures any changes to change authorization records are themselves subject to Change Management procedures; ensures that the asset and CMS is updated when a change is implemented
• Uses the asset and CMS to help identify other CIs affected by a fault that is affecting a CI
• Performs configuration audits to check that the physical IT inventory is consistent with the asset and CMS and initiates any necessary corrective action
• Creates and populates project libraries and CM system; checks items and groups of items into the CM tools
• Accepts baselined products from third parties and distributes products
• Builds system baselines for promotion and release
• Maintains project status information and status accounting records and reports
• Monitors problems (test incidents) and maintains database for collection and reporting of metrics.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.