Location : Sydney
We are looking for Marketing Manager for a Sydney based client. You will be working for a large IT Consulting house.
- Proven success in developing and executing integrated business-to-business marketing campaigns and events, including campaign development, budget management and results in measurement.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in technology or professional services marketing & communications, preferably in a consulting or technology services and outsourcing organization. Experience in sales and/or marketing to Communications, Media & Information services industries is a plus.
- Experience evaluating and assessing internal and external client needs and market needs, and transforming them into actionable marketing plans/campaigns.
- Experience analysing market/industry data including market sizing information and competitive intelligence to support new offering introductions and the development of marketing campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills & excellent communicator with excellent writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and influence skills across all levels and functional areas of the organisation.
- Positive attitude, leadership qualities, and flexible team-oriented approach to working with others
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.