Marketing Campaign Specialist
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for Campaign specialists for a Sydney based project.
You role and responsibility will include:
- Responsibility for designing, executing and evaluating campaigns, promotions and market strategies that will assist in achieving specified business objectives
- Project manage in-house creative production
- Develop content for marketing material such as press advertising, flyers, brochures
- Oversee marketing campaign budgets
- Campaign reporting and evaluating product lifecycles for multiple product streams
- Manage database segmentation to optimise leads
- CRM management and develop marketing automation
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of online and offline campaigns with a track record of success in ROI
- Proven experience in developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Experience with database segmentation/ automation
- A strong communicator with a track record of successful business partnering
- Understanding and experience working with digital analytic tools
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or business related field
- Drive to grow and develop with the organisation long-term
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.