Senior System Administrator (Windows/Linux/Unix)
Location : Melbourne
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for a longterm role based in Brisbane. You will be a part of a Global Consulting Firm for one of their major projects.
- Advanced PowerShell Scripting – able to write PowerShell scripts to interact with WMI, SCCM, vSphere
- Advanced Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 – SOE design, troubleshooting and advanced support
- Group Policy – Use of Group Policy in an enterprise environment, able to troubleshoot GPO issues, GPO design
- Browser Support – Advanced support and troubleshooting of Internet Explorer, Edge and Google Chrome in an enterprise environment managed by Group Policy
- Change Control – Use of ITIL change control processes
- Office 365 Desktop design & support - Migration over to a full O365 solution
- Worked in a medium to large enterprise environment before is a must
- Uplift of the Login script to PowerShell.
- Application Patching & Regression Testing Design – As per PatchMyPC SOAP
- Uplift of our Windows 7 SOE’s to Windows 10 – Redesign and Regression Testing.
- Implementation of the Office 365 desktop components – Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerBI, ToDo, Teams, etc.
- Exploration of Windows Autopilot & Intune in our SOE provisioning.
- Design and Implementation of Office 365 Pro Plus (64bit client)
- Exploration of Windows Analytics in Desktop Management and Packaging scenarios.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.