Location : Melbourne
We are looking for Payments Architect for a Brisbane based project. We are hiring for a Global Consulting company.
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of web services using Microservices Architecture principles and guidelines.
- Experience in managing development projects across multiple vendors.
- Experience in leading projects in Java J2EE.
- Extensive experience in Payments domain projects.
- Should have experience in Integration Open Payments Framework.
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of payment flows such as Credit Transfer, Direct Debit and payment services API’s such as Capture, Authorise, Search and View for leading a Bank.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning (code & app server configuration) of real-time online and batch payment flows to the finest performance, achieved challenging target SLA’s in terms of throughput and response times.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools & Cloud (CSC-Agility Platform, AWS, & OneCloud).
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production.
- Excellent in analytical, interpersonal, communication, reporting and negotiation skills
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.