SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant
Location : Perth
We are looking for SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultants for a project based in Perth location.
· Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in SAP ECC with previous experience in consulting.
· Experience in multiple SAP implementations with Lead role(s).
· Strong knowledge of how to configure and apply SAP software solutions to solve business requirements.
· 5+ years’ functional experience in SAP Plant Maintenance module.
· Knowledge of any of the following SAP modules (including implementing, configuring, extending and supporting): FI/CO, MM, QM, PS, IS-OIL (JVA, RLM), WF, HR (incl CATS), Payroll.
· Experience in analysing business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to the SAP processes, solutions and products that are being implemented.
· Experience in SAP functional specification development.
· Experience in SAP data migration and LSMW.
· Experience in SAP reporting tools including SAP Query.
· Knowledge of SAP security and authorisation objects, GRC, user exits and ABAP
· SAP Upgrade experience.
· Knowledge of Fiori applications is a plus.
· Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to work individually as well as multi-disciplinary team.
· Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Outstanding and committed team player.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities