OpenText ECM Consultant
Location : Sydney
We are looking for experienced OpenText Consultant for a Sydney and Melbourne based projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in OpenText products
- Should have working experience in ECM requirement analysis and blue print design
- Should have worked on minimum 2 end to end implementations for OpenText ECM
- Should have experience in Strategize, design and implement information management strategy to support, data, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Should have experience in installing OT ECM components (Version 10.5 and above)
- Should have Installation, configuration and support experience on OpenText Archive Server, Content Server, OTDS, Enterprise Connect,
- Should have experience in OpenText application components patching and platform environment refresh activities
- Expertise with document / data migration into/out of ECM environment
- Should have experience on Brava, A D N, object importer, Enterprise connect
- Should have experience in Opentext workflows , Forms, Live reports and web reports development
- Experience on web services and API’s
- Should have a good knowledge on AZURE and application infrastructure
- Should have worked minimum 2-3 years in application support role
- Should have worked on SQL / Oracle databases supporting Opentext components and applications
- Certified in ITIL / Good working experience to support processes, SLA’s
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.