Senior Integration Analyst
Location : Sydney
We are looking for an Integration Analyst with experience in Oracle Data Integrator for a Permanent role based in Sydney.
- Permanent role
- Sydney Location
Key Responsibilities & accountabilities
- Interpret functional specifications and prepare technical specifications detailing the behavior interface.
- Execute and maintain ODI processes to/from various systems as per specified in the functional specifications
- Work with Test/Support team on the execution and analysis of the ODI processes during test phases and cutovers.
- Work with ODI Admin to asses impacts to ODI environment and migration.
- Responsible to deploy ODI objects to the necessary Non-Production and Production environments
- Follow the Organization's development standards and design patterns.
- Strong data analytical experience
- Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (12c preferred)
- Experience in data Extraction, Loading and Transformation
- Designed and developed interfaces to load the data from multiple sources
- Relational databases, flat files into oracle database
- Developed packages, scenarios using interfaces and variables
- Good knowledge about Operator in Oracle Data Integrator
- Debugging the master jobs and packages by using operator navigator
- Implemented SCD Type2 on Dimension tables
- Good Understanding about ODI Architecture
- Good Understanding of Data Services and Publisher/subscriber model
- Good knowledge around reporting tools
- Can deliver to deadlines
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.