Location : Melbourne
We are looking for an Archer SME for a Melbourne based role.
- Design and manage major / complex Archer Implementations for large organisations
- Design and implement Archer On-Demand Applications and Questionnaires as per Business requirements
- Implement Archer Core Use cases and align it with client requirements
- Use Archer regular and advanced workflows for various Use cases (applications and questionnaires)
- Improve on existing applications by adding new features and components
- Make planned / ad-hoc changes as per Application / Business owner requests
- Define and maintain roles and user groups
- BAU tasks using various Archer Administration components such as Access Controls, Application Builder, Management Reporting, Appearance, Notifications, Workspaces and dashboards, etc.
- Design Archer connectors and data feeds to extract / share data with other environments such as Tableau, ServiceNow, ReadiNow, etc.
- Working knowledge of iViews and dashboards with experience in writing custom scripts and reports
- Work with Business and Technical users to design personal / global reports
- Requirement gathering for various Governance, Risk and Compliance processes
- Design data flow diagrams, Low / High level design diagrams, administrator and user guides, quick reference documents and solution design documents
- Document Use Cases and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Manage Dev, Test, PSUP and Production environments
- Participate in platform upgrade and application testing processes
- Work with System / platform management teams to ensure maximum up-time for Archer environments
- Work with RSA support to address bugs / issues within product and / or implementations
- Conduct Solution walk through and user training
- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance concepts such as Risk Management, Vendor Risk Assessments, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Audit and Issue Management, etc.
- Experience with Policies, Control Standards, Authoritative sources, Findings, Remediation Plans, Exemptions, Question Library and Enterprise applications
- Experience with security frameworks and methodologies such as ISO 27001, PSPF, ISM, NIST, etc.
- Participate in RSA Archer User group sessions
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.