Business Development Manager/Engagement Manager
Location : Sydney
We are looking for Engagement Managers with experience within the BFSI domain for one of our consulting clients.You will be a part of a Global Consulting Firm for one of their major Banking project.
- At least 12 years of experience in solution selling and conceptualisation (focus on Australian geography preferred)
- Experience in Banking and Insurance industry essential (e.g. understanding and experience in Retail banking, Institutional banking, Cards & Payments, Treasury, Digital Channels etc)
- Experience in selling consulting solutions (e.g. Process Optimisation, Application Rationalisation, Channels integration, Digital Transformation, Organisation Change Management, Target Operating Model etc)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills - capability to map and work with CXOs
- Appreciation of enterprise technology (e.g. Enterprise Solutions like SAP, SalesForce, Oracle, Teradata, Workflow solutions etc) and technical trends in the BFSI industry (e.g. Open Banking, NPP, Single Customer View, Straight through processing, Omni-channel operations)
- Capability to orchestrate solution through multiple operating units within an organisation
- Appreciation of offshoring and offshore operating model
- Appreciation of Agile framework of project delivery
- Capability and experience of working with Business teams of organisations in tandem with the corresponding IT teams
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.